Time For a Clear Up on Social Networks and Blog
I not updated my Artist blog for a bit which I am guilty off and the truth is I am Autistic so I struggle juggling it but from now on I need to find time for the blog as general over all change with my Blog and social networks such as Google, Facebook, Twitter.
I have delete my a Facebook and twitter account I want a fresh start with them and this goes for Google social network as well I want to clear them and stay away from Politics I want to use these network to focus in my Art work, The Arts, Artist, Music etc.
The main reason for this is because as recently as you well know there has been the Scottish Independence referendum and on Facebook and twitter it been rather overwhelming and it not been doing my Autism any good.
No comments:
Post a Comment