Tuesday, 7 October 2014

My View on Scottish Independence Referendum


Part Seven : Drawing a Line on Referendum and Politics and Focusing only on what I am passionate about


As I go on this journey of Soul Searching I will now be also drawing a line under the whole Scottish Independence and will finally put the issue to rest as finally with the blog I expressed my view on the whole aspect as result my doing so I am also able to move on and from now on I am also drawing a line under the whole aspect off politics as said being overwhelming not doing me any good. 
From now on my focus and my interested will be from now on my Artwork, Traditional and Contemporary Artist, Arts, Music, History Philological saying etc and from now on nothing else so from now on this will be committing myself 100% of what I am passionate about above all else

No comments:

Post a Comment