Monday, 6 October 2014

My View on Scottish Independence Referenedum

Part One :- Why I voted Yes.


However me saying this I have to get my thoughts out regarding the Scottish Independence Referendum and after me expressing my feelings about I can finally move on so I using this blog to get it out my system after this I will laying the whole aspect of politic and the Scottish Referendum to rest.

I was start with saying I voted Yes for Scottish independence the main reason for myself voting is I am Autistic, I was genuinely concerned about the changes regarding the Benefits system and human rights act being abolished which the reason why we have it is to protect the vulnerable in society such as the Disabled, Mental health and without it Sexism in the work place for woman would be rife.
I know not everything with the act is popular but the positive what happen though the human right act that out weigh the negative if we did not have this what would happen.
I also care for environment also so I was concern about fracking especially in part of Scotland beautiful Landscapes where I live in particular in Scotland the scenery is simply stunning and I would and you find lots of the locals of this area fighting against fracking if it ever make it presence known and one time in this area they tried build homes on green belt lands that near the scenic place what happen next is locals blocked it and will happen again if this would ever occur.
So any if anyone or I find any politician on supporting these issue really has really missing there moral compass and has lost there humanity so this conclude my reason for supporting Independence

No comments:

Post a Comment