Tuesday, 7 October 2014

My View on Scottish Independence Referendum

Part Six : Soul Searching After the Referendum


So what I tend to do to use as coping mechanism is what I done before turned to Philosophy, wisdom, spiritualism and the philosophy which I turned to before hand was Plato which found some of his saying about society is hugely helpful and it was Plato I read at the time where I was confused about and I was angry at Religion aspect which helped me hugely though this time I made me question about what we think we think as god. 
Later the great Renaissance Painter Titan made me fully return in belief in God and Jesus so I say about my self I am Catholic and proud off it but however I am saying this I am not to caught up in the whole Organisation aspect of Religion Catholic church as I believe as I have just went though it myself the greatest way of making one see truth is usually though literary means. 
Its also though the mean of Art which is where I stand as I seen Titan Painting Christ and the Adulteress in the Kelvingrove Art Museum and Gallery and story is off Christ is trying to prevent a man and crowd about to stone his wife in accusation of being an adulteress now seeing this piece of work has made me question about Christ himself he would not make judgement of anyone and I thinking how appropriate this is in the day age. 
When at time some demonise those who are gay my question is after seeing this painting would Christ demonise those who are gay the truth is no he would not and that made me question even more about demonstration usually occur when it involve those in powerful positions such as organised religion so that the reason why I have difficulty accepting organisation aspect of religion. 
As result what these people did the past by persecuting people and accusing them of witch craft the same can be said about those today powerful positions who are persecuting the poor, the disabled my question when seeing the Art work by Titian is would Christ be demoniseing and accusing people of witch craft or being poor or being disabled.
The answer is that Christ would not be doing that he would not be judgement and would certainly try and prevent people being persecuted just like in the paint where he tried to prevent the husband stone his wife for adultery and recently I been so glad to really see that our new pope is representing what christ he is shown what Christ is what the real christ is. 
So long story sort sorry I will now go on to say about what other philosophical, wisdom, spiritualism I am be turning to also to Gandhi, Nielson Mandela, Dalai Lama, the Bible the reason being I think I am needing to go into some soul search especially after the Scottish Referendum and it is also to find some peace with my own mind and soul which after the referendum I have been feeling overwhelmed and lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment