Tuesday, 7 October 2014

A fresh Start and Fresh Restart of the Blog


The reason for this blog post is telling what is upcoming my Artist Blog


  • Diary of my Artwork
  • New updated Art Biography
  • New updated Influences
  • Highlighting Up anniversary of great artists
  • Exhibitions
  • Classical Music highlights upcoming and concerts
  • Rock Music highlights upcoming and concerts
  • Favourite Classical Artist and Music
  • Favourite Rock Artist and Music 
  • Theatre Highlights and dates
  • History Ancient World
  • Philosophy sayings

My goal is to have once a mouth blog entry the above highlight is what is coming in my blog over the next while so keep in tune and the main reasion I decided to have a blog entry once a month is to see how if can juggle it with my autism and if I can see if a can juggle it it maybe became regular however I not garanteed with it so for now I will keep it for once a mouth entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment