Tuesday, 7 October 2014

My View on Scottish Independence Referendum

Part Five: Moving on from the Scottish Referendum 



Now I finally got my feelings out its something I felt I had to express my view on The Scottish Independence Referendum which in Facebook and Twitter everyone is really at time can be very erratic and it trends on trolling and can be very abusive so on this Blog I feel its the only place I can fully express myself without negative feed back coming back. 
The whole point me expressing my view on here is so I can fully answer my questions over Independence Referendum and try think rationally and I know not everyone will agree with my view about the result of Scotland being part of the Union and the type of person I am usually are is Philological. 
So I had ask questions and I had to find answer we all have questions and answer we all have to and think many who have voted Yes will be in the same situation will be having question and needing answers so this is what I am expressing and after the result and can possible say the same for many other who voted yes the feeling of being lost which is the reason why we have at times have to be going though our own inner journeys to seek these questions and answers.
Being fully honest I am still going though and when in the past when I felt lost, felt overwhelmed about society in generally I turned to philosophy, wisdom which sometime because the sayings made me calmer and think this especially important to those who are do have Autism sometime the world can be overwhelming and confusing and right now after the Scottish Independence something such as this can be overwhelming in both side of the debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment